Ever since I can remember, I've been a procrastinator. I always put off what needs to be done in favor of what I want to do at the time. It always comes back to bite me in the end, turning me into an emotional mess, but I just can't seem to learn my lesson. Jeremy is a good example of the very opposite of procrastination. He always tells me that work should come before play, but that concept just doesn't seem to sink in. I tried to part ways with my bad habit during my first semester of nursing school. It worked great for a while but then I slowly and surely returned back to my old ways. I don't like being a procrastrinator, or the way it makes me feel. The anxiety and dread that makes my stomach cringe as I realize what I've done... You'd think that I would have learned by now, but no. I just hope it doesn't take too much longer before I do. I wonder if there is such a thing as Procrastinators Anonymous... If so, sign me up!
Finn's National Park Birthday Party
9 years ago






2 comments:
It's hard to fight what are natural tendencies are. I think we are just worries anyway so even though I am not a procrastinator I still worry, worry, worry about whatever I am doing, even if it is already done. So don't worry, you will worry and be anxious anyway. Aren't we lucky.
Was this a secret message about my blogging?:)
Post a Comment